Creative Biolabs has established a technical platform to obtain antibody Fab fragments with the use of specific proteases, which can greatly satisfy your experimental research needs. We have many years of extensive experience in custom model organism antibdy production, from gene expression or peptide synthesis to antibody labeling and avi-tag biotinylated antibody service.
Enzyme Classification and Advantages
The Fab-Cutter A and Fab-B genes are both derived from Streptococcus pyogenes (S. pyogenes), expressed by E. coli, and obtained through multi-step purification. For different subtypes of human, mouse, sheep, goat, and other species, the enzyme can perform rapid single-point digestion of immunoglobulin IgG.
Workflow of Our Service
Scientists at Creative Biolabs are dedicated to customizing a comprehensive project plan per your needs, allowing you to spend the least amount of time to achieve your expected results.
- We provide a variety of antibodies for you to customize, just contact us for antibody resources
- According to your application scenarios, we provide you with digestion solutions
- We provide professional digestion experiment service
Features at Creative Biolabs
Creative Biolabs has extensive experience in Fab abzyme cutting service. Our scientific team is committed to studying in the field for many years, with rich experience. The digestion products we obtained have higher quality and can be used for pilot trials with a small amount of antibody.
- We have independently developed Fab cutter A and Fab cutter B to prepare fragmented antibodies.
- Fab / F (ab ') 2 is prepared from the two sites around the hinge region of IgG.
- The enzyme digestion site is single, the cutting efficiency is high.
- The experiment period is short and can be delivered in 1-2 weeks.